COUNTRY 105 AND THE CALGARY STAMPEDE PRESENT
NASHVILLE NORTH STAR – TOP 10 FINALISTS
The top 10 will perform in the semi-finals at Nashville North on Saturday, July 9, with the top 6 advancing to the finals on Monday, July 11. Come out to Nashville North that night to see who takes home the grand prize and title of Nashville North Star 2016!
The semi-final and final rounds will see the chosen contestants perform with a full band. The six finalists and ultimate winner will be chosen by a panel of judges from the Canadian music industry.
- a 30 minute performance at Nashville North on Saturday, July 16, 2016. Performance time – 8:00PM
- a recording session at MCC Studios
- a record release to country radio across Canada, courtesy of Royalty Records
- a trip to the Canadian Country Music Association (CCMA) Awards in London, Ontario, including hotel accommodation and Country Music Week Registration
- showcase opportunity at the 2016 Royalty Records party at Canadian Country Music Week
- professional song writing session with country music artist, Jake Matthews
- professional photography session
- $2,500 cash prize
- $1,000 cash