More than half the people asked say they perform a Random act of Kindness each day…93 per cent at least once a week.
The 10 most meaningful random acts of kindness are…
– Don’t just leave a 15-20% tip at a restaurant, leave a more than generous tip for your waitress.
– Pay it “backward” at a coffee shop or drive-thru.
– Hug a friend when they least expect it.
– Take flowers to a nursing home and ask that they be delivered to someone who doesn’t get many visitors.
– Buy flowers or a piece of chocolate, and give them to someone who looks like they would appreciate it.
– Write a nice message on a sticky note and put it somewhere, where it can be found by somebody else.
– Empty your spare change into the charity collection box at your local convenience store. For extra kindness points, break out the dollars!
– Send a text to a friend, just thanking them for being your friend.
– Hold a door open for someone.
– Borrow a friend’s car and fill it up with a full tank of gas. (kinder than usual today)