One of my favorite days of the year is coming up this weekend…the day we change our clocks back an hour! Ahhhh that one extra hour of sleep will be so delightful.
Big Brothers Big Sisters, along with Standard Life surveyed a bunch of Canadians to find out what they would do if they had an extra hour every single week! Here’s what Albertan’s are saying they would do…
- 13 per cent are so time deprived they would use their extra hour to sleep, compares to 15 per cent nationally.
- Four in ten Albertans (40 per cent) would strengthen relationships by spending time with family and friends, compares to 33 per cent nationally.
- 13 per cent of Albertans would focus on their health by exercising, compares to 17 per cent nationally.
- Finishing up household errands was the selection of 17 per cent of Albertans, compares to 13 per cent nationally.
- Just over one in ten (13 per cent) would pursue personal interests and hobbies, compares to 11 per cent nationally.
- Sadly, only four per cent would devote their extra hour to community service, compares with six per cent nationally.
- No Albertans elected to spend their extra hour working, compares to four per cent nationally. (The lowest in Canada)
Aside from that extra hour of sleep that I know I would LOVE every week, I think I’d actually be the nerd who would say I’d spend my extra hour working. I really love my job, ok! What would YOU do if you had an extra hour every week?